tisdag 21 augusti 2007

Intervju med M-K & Ashley

What is your daily beauty routine? And what are your favourite beauty products/brands?Ashley: Cleanse, exfoliate, toner, moisturizer and eye cream. Darphin products are gentle and work well with my skin.
Mary Kate: I just found a new cleanser and moisturizer from my dermatologist, Dr. Pat Weller. Her products are amazing.
What are your personal must-have products from the Mary Kate and Ashley cosmetic range?
A: I love the mary-kateandashley brand Sunlit Bronzer and our new Glossy Sheers lip shine in Champagne.
MK: mary-kateandashley Juicy Shine lip balms are irresistible! I always use them over my lipstick.
What are your handbag fillers? (for example lipgloss, ipod, gum) and what is your handbag of choice at the moment?
MK: What’s not in my handbag!? You can find my ipod, gum, lip gloss, phone, receipts, sketch pad and gum wrappers.
A: Givenchy’s Nightingale tote is my handbag of the moment from Scarlett in Paris. I carry my Blackberry, mascara, lip gloss, bronzer, notebook and Mac laptop.
You’re praised for your style and photographed constantly, making you modern day fashion icons, whose style do you admire?
A: Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel were timeless. Their style continues to influence fashion today. I’ve always loved Gwyneth Paltrow’s style. She selects simple looks and incorporates fashion pieces and always looks age appropriate.
Can you describe your style and the look you like to create through your clothes?
MK: My style changes daily. I tend to wear my mood. Today, I would describe my style as vintage rocker chic. I love leggings and vintage tees. For spring, I’m liking shorter dresses and platform heels.
A: I put a modern twist on classic style and like to incorporate vintage pieces with fresh items from this season. I enjoy dressing up for a night out with friends but feel most comfortable in every day casual jeans and simple tees. Remember, rules don’t apply to fashion. Just have fun! And do you have a favourite item of clothing?
A: I love beautiful vintage pieces and appreciate good workmanship. Dior Homme’s jackets are hand stitched and very special.
MK: I like to incorporate leggings and tights into my style. They go with everything and look great under short dresses or oversized tops. Sundresses, wedged sandals and peep toe flats are big for summer.
What labels can always be found in your wardrobes?
A: Prada, Dior Homme, Commes des Garcon and Christian Louboutin
MK: Balenciaga, Prada and vintage Chanel to name a few.
What would you consider a key trend this season in LA and NY?
MK: Oversized bright coloured sunglasses are a must for summer. Our mary-kateandashley line of sunglasses have fun frames for summer. Visit http://www.shopmary-kateandashley.com/ to see our complete line.
A: Peep toe flats and wedged heels are big for summer.
What are your favourite shops for finding the perfect outfit for any occasion?
A: I always have luck at Scarlett in Paris and Southpaw in LA. I love watching the shows on style.com to see what is right off the runway. I mix vintage with select pieces I find each season which keeps me feeling current.
Where do you go for treatments: hair, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing?
MK: Lori Goddard is my colorist in LA. She’s incredibly talented.
A: Jai is my aesthetician in LA. She has such a healing touch and exudes the best energy.
How would you spend your ultimate day off?
MK: Sleep late, yoga, spend the afternoon at the beach and host a dinner party or BBQ for friends.
A: Ditto!
Jag översätter inte intervjun, men ni kanske förstår ändå. Gillade verkligen dom här bilderna! Dom var ju hur fina somhelst!

Inga kommentarer: